About Me

My photo
I've grown up in Phoenix and have LOVED it!! I have 3 beautiful sisters and 8 wonderful nieces and nephews!! They light up my life!! I have wonderful parents who still continue to help me grow every day. I really could not ask for better parents. Right now I take care of my wonderful grandmother who has dementia. We have so much fun together. And I'm grateful that I can spend this time with her!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

We Support!

I was able to go to the Orpheum Theater to help support the Temple in our area. It was a good meeting to attend. Everyone that was able to speak for the temple did a great job. But in actuality I really just wanted to show you ALL the WONDERFUL pictures of JULIA and her many faces.... enjoy!! :)
She LOVES hugs!! Give her one when you see her!!Breba looks good in this one... hahaha!!Oh ya... had to show you that after the meeting we HAD to drive to Cafe Rio and Bahama Buck's for dinner!! An ending to a good night!!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Was Julia doing something unusual with her face??? I couldn't tell.

Julianne said...

Does Julia really have 3 kids??!!
Im pretty sure I was babysitting her kids while she was out at one of my favorite places to eat!

Cheryl said...

mmmmm... Cafe Rio.... I'm hungry... and cold.... and fasting.