About Me

My photo
I've grown up in Phoenix and have LOVED it!! I have 3 beautiful sisters and 8 wonderful nieces and nephews!! They light up my life!! I have wonderful parents who still continue to help me grow every day. I really could not ask for better parents. Right now I take care of my wonderful grandmother who has dementia. We have so much fun together. And I'm grateful that I can spend this time with her!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

AHHHHHH! It's my long lost friend!

I went to a scrapbook store down in Mesa one day and I had the HUGEST surprise!! My LONG LOST FRIEND SUZANNE was there!! It was a great little reunion!! Suzanne, I had so much fun catching up with you and seeing how BIG Ellie is!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Suzanne told me about this. How fun! Let's plan a late nighter at the scrapbook store... would you come?

P.S. I am cracking up that your friend's VT excuse is "it's stupid". That's hilarious!

Krista said...

Shalae!! I will totally come! Plan a night and let me know!! I would LOVE to see you and catch up on life! And I know... It's stupid!! hahaha!! She's funny!!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

That was so funny that you did that! What are the odds that you two would be there the same day at the same time! Thanks again for making Meredith's bridal shower invitations! They turned out so stinkin cute! You are seriously so talented!!!