About Me

My photo
I've grown up in Phoenix and have LOVED it!! I have 3 beautiful sisters and 8 wonderful nieces and nephews!! They light up my life!! I have wonderful parents who still continue to help me grow every day. I really could not ask for better parents. Right now I take care of my wonderful grandmother who has dementia. We have so much fun together. And I'm grateful that I can spend this time with her!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

End of the year activities!!

I know... I know... a "little" late once again! Haha! Whatev...
R.S. group for Christmas dinner at the Bishops house! So fun!
Went and saw the temple lights with the ward/ friends! Movie day with the girls! Took them to see Princess and the Frog. Nice attempt... but I thought it was a little "dark" for a kids movie. Went bowling with my friends. Shelly always puts together a bowling night and it always turns out super fun! Marci and I FINALLY got to hangout!!! Wahoo!!!MIRANDA came into town for New Years!! Wahoo!! Sorry Miranda for making you go to the suckiest dance known to man!!!!!!!!!!!! We love you and miss you girl!!!So that's how my 2009 year ended. Pretty good year. Loved having the chance to be with family and good friends and seeing new places. 2010 is going to be as awesome or better!!

2 comments:

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

You are just a party animal!! That's why I love you... amongst many other reasons of course!! I can't wait to come over and watch The Bachelor season finale with you! But remember, it's our little secret wink wink!! ha ha

Cheryl said...

The Bachelor is the devil!