About Me

My photo
I've grown up in Phoenix and have LOVED it!! I have 3 beautiful sisters and 8 wonderful nieces and nephews!! They light up my life!! I have wonderful parents who still continue to help me grow every day. I really could not ask for better parents. Right now I take care of my wonderful grandmother who has dementia. We have so much fun together. And I'm grateful that I can spend this time with her!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Warm me up!!!

My sister Erin and I love drinking HOT CHOCOLATE together! That reminds me when we were younger we would go to Circle K and get some H.C. and add all these different flavors and then feel really sick after drinking it... haha! I guess things don't change other than getting our hot chocolate at Circle K. We just go to weddings and get really YUMMY H.C. and add all the flavors and then we feel sick after for drinking it! haha!! Gotta love it!!
Erin, I LOVE that dress!!!Colton's such a STUD!! Dancing away with all the guys (that he just met at the wedding... hehe)!

3 comments:

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Oh memories! I will never forget our QT hot chocolate trips!! That was a fun reception huh?? You have to come to Tanner and Meredith's open house on Friday night... there's gonna be crepes there (like the one's at my wedding that I never ate... I heard they were delicious though!!)

Cheryl said...

Hot chocolate sounds pretty good right now.... I happen to be freezing! I loved watching Colton dance with the best of them!

Tara said...

Colton rocked the house that night! Hot chocolate was yummy but DON"T drink it too fast.....it will make you sick :)