About Me

My photo
I've grown up in Phoenix and have LOVED it!! I have 3 beautiful sisters and 8 wonderful nieces and nephews!! They light up my life!! I have wonderful parents who still continue to help me grow every day. I really could not ask for better parents. Right now I take care of my wonderful grandmother who has dementia. We have so much fun together. And I'm grateful that I can spend this time with her!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Moon!!

Midnight showing of New Moon Baby!! LOVED IT!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Brianne said...

This comment applies for all the posts you did today! You rock! That is a lot of posts in 1 day :) Sounds like you have been doing some very fun and eventful things! I especially love what you all do for relief society activities :) Gee, I wonder whose idea that was? NOT!

Cheryl said...

Whoa! There's a whole plethora of posts! You are all caught up now! What a fun life you live, and a crazy life you live. ha ha ha.

ikathy33 said...

I loved the Visiting Teaching post. Now that's my idea of a visiting teaching conference--target shooting!! Love it!! I know, it wasn't exactly the vt conference but still, same group of girls, right?

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

I still haven't seen it!!!

Liz said...

That guy behind you looks like he enjoyed it too :) ha ha