About Me

My photo
I've grown up in Phoenix and have LOVED it!! I have 3 beautiful sisters and 8 wonderful nieces and nephews!! They light up my life!! I have wonderful parents who still continue to help me grow every day. I really could not ask for better parents. Right now I take care of my wonderful grandmother who has dementia. We have so much fun together. And I'm grateful that I can spend this time with her!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Tour of the U.S Airways Center

I went with a group from the Institute Council to take a tour of the U.S. Airways Center. We wanted to see what was available if we did an activity there. Well, let me just say it was fun because of these reasons:
1st- We had a HOTTIE giving us a tour
2nd- It was cool going into places that most people didn't see
3rd- HOTTIE once again
4th- Rachelle and I took our own tour...until we noticed the HOTTIE giving us a tour
5th- Did I mention that we had a HOTTIE taking us around??? hahaha!!!

5 comments:

Aston Family said...

Hahaha! That's why I love yoU!!! Miss you Krista Flista!

kedwards said...

What? No picture of the HOTTIE?!?! I'm disappointed!

Marci K. Pickett said...

haha oh babaayyy I'll help out with that activity!!! :) K your top in this last pic is SO adorable!! I love it!! you look great!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Umm... Where is a picture of the hottie??? I'm oh so curious now!!!

Brianne said...

I'm with Erin...where is the picture of this hottie?