About Me

My photo
I've grown up in Phoenix and have LOVED it!! I have 3 beautiful sisters and 8 wonderful nieces and nephews!! They light up my life!! I have wonderful parents who still continue to help me grow every day. I really could not ask for better parents. Right now I take care of my wonderful grandmother who has dementia. We have so much fun together. And I'm grateful that I can spend this time with her!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Demoliton Derby

On November 7th the Demolition derby came to town!! Wahoo!! We all dressed in our best attire and went to the state fair!!


Breba really enjoyed that fried Oreo...

2 comments:

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Fried ored??? That is the sickest thing I've ever heard of!!!

Krista said...

I agree with you... it didn't look appetizing at all!!!!!