About Me

My photo
I've grown up in Phoenix and have LOVED it!! I have 3 beautiful sisters and 8 wonderful nieces and nephews!! They light up my life!! I have wonderful parents who still continue to help me grow every day. I really could not ask for better parents. Right now I take care of my wonderful grandmother who has dementia. We have so much fun together. And I'm grateful that I can spend this time with her!

Friday, May 1, 2009

I LOVE THROWING PARTIES!!!

My "sister" Sheyda, is getting married!! Of course we did the BRIDAL SHOWER at my house!!
My friend Jenny, the one in blue, is my partner in crime in throwing this shindig!! I think it was pretty successful!
I just wanted everyone to see the FOOD that was prepared... because let's be honest... we all go for the food! And I guess it's a good thing I LOVE to cook/bake!!

THESE FRESH STRAWBERRY PEANUT BUTTER BARS ARE SO GOOD!!! You CAN'T just eat ONE! I tried... and failed... and I'm on a diet! Oh well, it was well worth it!! hehe!!
The next party I throw you're gonna want to come... I think I've scared my sister with what needs to be prepared for the party!! HAHAHAHA!!

6 comments:

hilary said...

that food looks delectable! and you look a-dorable in that dress!! i love showers, how fun!

Cheryl said...

That food was amazing... and I'm on a diet too! The peanut butter bars were more than I could bear, my self discipline was G-O-N-E!!! You always do everything with such class (that's why we always ask you- "what do we do now, Krista?", we want to do it just like you.)Sheyda is our little 'cutie pie'-- she's gonna be married in a couple of weeks.... aaaaaaahhhh! She and Brian will be so good together.

The Nielsens said...

Hello, how are you? I haven't talked to you for awhile. All of the food that you made looks so good. I have to know what you served. And I want the recipe for those yummy looking peanut butter bars with berries!

Brianne said...

YUMMY!! I am drooling as I see these pictures!! So sad I missed it for Shayda and the food :) I am excited for the next big party for Erin's baby shower!! PARTY!!!!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

MMmmmm.... I can't wait to see whats in store for my baby shower!!!! :)

katie said...

I can't wait to see what you are bringing tomorrow night!!!!