About Me

My photo
I've grown up in Phoenix and have LOVED it!! I have 3 beautiful sisters and 8 wonderful nieces and nephews!! They light up my life!! I have wonderful parents who still continue to help me grow every day. I really could not ask for better parents. Right now I take care of my wonderful grandmother who has dementia. We have so much fun together. And I'm grateful that I can spend this time with her!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

hmmmm...

Does anyone see anything wrong with this picture?????

8 comments:

Callie Thurell said...

Come on Kristi!!!! It is a right of passage for every little boy to get to drive the big truck!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

That is so hilarious!!! ha ha. He's Papa's helper!

*JULIA* said...

The fact that Logan's wearing a wife beater??
Thats the only thing I can see wrong in this pic.

Unknown said...

Krista, I just wanted to say how great the shower was for Sheyda. It was so much fun and the food was great. Is there anyway you will share your pasta salad recipe or is it top secret? :) Hope you guys are still doing well and hopefully we'll see you soon.
Lisa

Karla said...

What??? No he is growing up to fast. I can't believe he is 12. Time sure flies.

Tara said...

That was probably one of the happiest days of his life :)

Cindy said...

If Ed only knew who all has driven that truck!!!!!

Cheryl said...

That was one happy boy! The funny thing was he REALLY WAS HELPING. Dad had him working and the boy KNOWS HOW TO DRIVE!