About Me

My photo
I've grown up in Phoenix and have LOVED it!! I have 3 beautiful sisters and 8 wonderful nieces and nephews!! They light up my life!! I have wonderful parents who still continue to help me grow every day. I really could not ask for better parents. Right now I take care of my wonderful grandmother who has dementia. We have so much fun together. And I'm grateful that I can spend this time with her!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

GREAT EXAMPLES!!!

I have been so blessed in my life! I have a WONDERFUL MOTHER who has taught me, cared for me and continues to LOVE me!! I am so grateful for the great example my MOM is! I love talking and laughing with my MOTHER! She is the BEST person to tell a story to... she will ALWAYS LAUGH... I guess we have that in common!
Mother, I just want to let you know that I love you! I don't tell you that enough... but I hope you know that! I am so grateful that you have a sweet testimony of the gospel and share that with me and others around you. You truly are an example! THANKS FOR BEING THE BEST MOM A GIRL COULD EVER ASK FOR!!
I also want to thank my sisters for being such great examples to me too. I know that when the time comes for me to have children I can look at you girls and follow your lead. You all have a light that shines so bright and I am truly thankful to my Heavenly Father for blessing me with not one but THREE great sisters!! Thanks for always being there for me when I need a shoulder to lean on. I KNOW I was blessed to come to this family... and I will NEVER take that for granted. Know that I look up to ALL of you and I LOVE you guys sooooooo much! xOxO (I know I put the x's in there... but really I'm JUST giving you big HUGS!! hahaha...)
Happy Mother's Day!!

7 comments:

ikathy said...

Krista, you are so sweet and so beautiful. What a nice tribute to your mom and sisters. I wish I had some daughters to blog a tribute to me like that. (I love my sons, but they don't blog!) But I know what you mean, I have 4 wonderful sisters of my own that I am so thankful for every single day!!!

ikathy said...

I have to add that we had the most wonderful mother ever, too. She was an example of all that's good and I really miss her.

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Thank you so much Krista! I am so grateful to have you as a sister. Tara and I were talking about how amazing you are yesterday. You are SO beautiful inside and out and you are so creative, loving, generous and all around incredible! I look up to you a lot. Whoever ends up marrying you and gets to have you as a wife and the mother of his children IS ONE LUCKY GUY! Love you to the moon and back to the street! ;)

Brianne said...

THANK YOU KRISTA!! You are such an amazing sister! You are always remembering me on mothers day and this might sound funny but I really appreiciate that! I am so blessed to have you as my sister!!!! I agree 110% with everything you said about our AMAZING mom!! WE are so blessed to have our mom as our best friend!

Cheryl said...

What a blessing to have you for a daughter. I know what you mean, not one, but 4 wonderful daughters AND 4 wonderful sisters!!!! Heavenly Father must really love me.

Julianne said...

What a sweet post! You do have an awesome family!

Tara said...

Krista, I totally missed this post! OMG, this is so sweet. Thank you so much. You always know how to make someone feel good. I love spending time with you. You make me laugh :) Thanks for being the best sister ever. Whoever gets to marry you is getting the bestest wife in the whole wide world! For shizal!!!