About Me

My photo
I've grown up in Phoenix and have LOVED it!! I have 3 beautiful sisters and 8 wonderful nieces and nephews!! They light up my life!! I have wonderful parents who still continue to help me grow every day. I really could not ask for better parents. Right now I take care of my wonderful grandmother who has dementia. We have so much fun together. And I'm grateful that I can spend this time with her!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

So many things to show you...

I had a blast this past week!!! REALLY!!!! First, I dropped my parents off at the airport... I'm so proud of them for getting on an airplane... good job kids!! Now I'm all ALONE at home... Empty Nester...
Can you say CHEESE Dad!
Last Friday night I went to girls night.... soooooooooooo fun!! A bunch of us girls went to Katie's house and I just have to say that someone was soooo SWEATY!! I don't know what was wrong with this person... but of course I didn't have my camera DOWN THERE at Katie's so I couldn't document this person!!!! I learned so much about life there and all the things I get to look forward to. HAHAHA!!!

I was also very lucky on Saturday night!! My sister had an extra ticket to see Brian Regan at the Dodge Theater... and of course I offered to take that ticket off her hands!! THANK YOU AARON JOHN!!! I'm sooooooo glad that you LOVE the Sherrif Posse events!!!!!!!

So T.K. and I had to pose outside the Dodge Theater... Thank you Ginny for taking this picture of us... and thank you Colin for being a good husband to your wife and dropping her off in front so she could be of assistance to us!!

Then of course we needed a picture inside the theater... like you can tell...
I have to say that if you get a chance to go to a Brian Regan show... DO IT!! Just be aware your cheeks and your sides will hurt like no other!!!!
Monday for FHE we went to a park and had a JELLO slip n' slide... I would just like to "thank" Casey and Taylor for giving me a jello bath!! Seriously... I washed myself off before these pictures and I still was all goopy!! Thanks a LOT guys!!!!
Dang Taylor... you can jump!! And just so the blogging world knows... I have revenge in my heart... I'm going to get Casey, Taylor and Austin back!!! They won't even know what HIT them...On Tuesday Grandma and I baked these DELISH lemon cookies!!! YUMMY!! Grandma did such a good job putting all the items in the bowl and rolling the cookies into balls!! We had so much fun talking about when she use to teach the kids at church how to bake. Good Times!!
So our first batch didn't turn out so well...But these were Soooo YUMMY!! We actually made them for someone in my homeward... haha!! They NEVER made it... I'm looking at the empty plate right now!! oops!!! Grandma and I went and celebrated my cousin DeAnna's birthday and graduation today!! We decided to go to the movies and lunch... We all had a ton of fun and giggled a LOT!!!!
HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY DEANNA!!!!
Grandma and Cindy were having some giggles at the moment...

And now... here comes the graduate!!! Congrats DeAnna!!! You're a lucky girl to have BOTH your grandma's with you on your big day!!!
Glad I got to come and see you get your diploma and spend the day with you!!!!
So seriously... this has been a great week so far!! AND I'm looking forward to the REST of the week... which I KNOW I'll have to post about soon!!!!

9 comments:

danielle said...

Your always having so much fun! All your yummy food you make, I gain ten pounds just looking at the pictures!! I just might have to get some recipes :D

Cindy said...

I love lemon cookies!!!
Your friends sound crazy Krista, maybe you should get some who don't sweat!!!

Cheryl said...

I worry when I leave... sounded like a partae weekend! You did seem a little anxious for us to leave. Hmmmm. I'm gonna have to find out about this sweaty person. :)

You are a girl on the go.

Shelly Rowlan said...

I went to the Brian Regan show too! But we were, of course, exactly one row from the top. He's funny. His brother is funny. Maybe you saw my text on the screen?

Tara said...

Wow! You've had a full week. Brian Regan was awesome. So glad we got to go together :) Oh, and next time you better share those cookies!

Liz said...

Wow! A comedy show... A Jello Bath...Lemon Cookies with Grandma.... Your life ROCKS!!!!

Lots of Love!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

You are one party animal!! That is so awesome you went out with Deanna on her birthday and went to her graduation! I bet that meant a lot to her! You are so sweet! I want some of those lemon cookies! Yum!

Miranda said...

Krista, you look HOT in these pictures!! And so does all of your food! :) You really need to start your own business...I'd buy whatever you were selling :). Love you babe!

Sher said...

you do look smokin' hot! lol! love the turquoise necklace, (i just bought some real authentic turquoise beads, I can't wait to make a necklace with!) How do you do a jello slip-n-slide? sounds fun! (thanks for the comments btw!)