About Me

My photo
I've grown up in Phoenix and have LOVED it!! I have 3 beautiful sisters and 8 wonderful nieces and nephews!! They light up my life!! I have wonderful parents who still continue to help me grow every day. I really could not ask for better parents. Right now I take care of my wonderful grandmother who has dementia. We have so much fun together. And I'm grateful that I can spend this time with her!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

THE HILLS PARTY

So my BFF Katie, had the season premiere party of "THE HILLS" at her house!! This was exciting for all!! Katie made pizzookies that LOOKED sooooooo YUMMY!!! What a good hostess!!!
Julia helped her by putting the ice cream on top... I'm happy I got ONE picture of her SMILING!!
The other... NOT SO MUCH.
This was right after BREBA'S panic ATTACK!!! She wasn't going to postpone the party! Thanks Breba for not ruining that part! :)
And this is the entire gang... well... minus me. :) I HEART "THE HILLS!" CAN'T WAIT FOR "THE VALLEY!"

4 comments:

Miranda said...

I don't even know where to begin... first off, you really watch The Hills??!! And I thought I knew you...secondly, I thought I was your BFF...you just throw that term around?! ;) Shot through the heart... I'm not sure I can recover from all this.

hilary said...

i'm guilty... i heart the hills, too!! how fun that you had that party!

Cheryl said...

I've never even heard of 'the Hills' or 'the Valley' either. Sounds like an excuse for a lot of BFF's to get together!(I thought you always said Miranda was your BFF?? hmmm.) :)

katie said...

Why doesn't anyone tell me I look so bad RIGHT after playing bball????