About Me

My photo
I've grown up in Phoenix and have LOVED it!! I have 3 beautiful sisters and 8 wonderful nieces and nephews!! They light up my life!! I have wonderful parents who still continue to help me grow every day. I really could not ask for better parents. Right now I take care of my wonderful grandmother who has dementia. We have so much fun together. And I'm grateful that I can spend this time with her!

Friday, May 1, 2009

CINDY'S BIRTHDAY DINNER AND STAKE CONFERENCE... ALL IN ONE!

With a fun group of friends we celebrated CINDY'S BIRTHDAY at Carrabba's Italian Restaurant. We all were sooooo EXCITED to tell Cindy what we LOVE MOST ABOUT HER!!! hehe!!! And CINDY was EATING it all up!! :)
This shot of Julianne and Dan ONLY took THREE tries... Ok... maybe we should have let the girl in the bright dress go by us before we took the picture... and let Breba finish listening to her voice mail... I think that's what she was doing.
I LOVE my Ava Bean!! Oh ya... and my super cool sis TK!! :)If LOOKS could KILL...Ok... Dawn and Joe... your baby is so FREAKIN' CUTE!! I could just SQUEEZE his cheeks!!My HOT Mama and Daddy-o
Say CHEEZE!!!!!!!!
Katie- I want to STEAL that dress from you!!! I LOVE it!!
YES!!! We are sitting FRONT row at stake conference to cheer on Breba while she gives her talk at the Saturday night session! Go Breba!Tara and Julia have way too much time on their hands...So who NEXT??? I want to have another BIRTHDAY dinner!!!!
Oh ya... Cindy's husband and Aaron were both at dinner... I just didn't take a picture of them. oops!!

3 comments:

Whitney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whitney said...

Okay so small world... Katie is my sister-in-law's cousin! Weird.
Anyway, how are you?

katie said...

I think I need copies of ALL your pics...I forgot about half of these things! You are the best BFF : )