About Me

My photo
I've grown up in Phoenix and have LOVED it!! I have 3 beautiful sisters and 8 wonderful nieces and nephews!! They light up my life!! I have wonderful parents who still continue to help me grow every day. I really could not ask for better parents. Right now I take care of my wonderful grandmother who has dementia. We have so much fun together. And I'm grateful that I can spend this time with her!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Another FUN couple of weeks!!

So the past couple of weeks have been packed with activities. I had a chance to take a break and relax and get a pedi with my friend Shelly!! We did what we know best... laugh and laugh some more!! You know what I really HATE when getting a pedicure??? I'll tell you... when the girl that's doing the pedi scrubs your arch of your foot... oh that KILLS!! It tickles soooooooo BAD!! I HATE THAT!!! But I LOVE everything else about getting a pedicure!! Thanks Shelly for taking a break with me... let's do it again soon!!
My dear friend Lisa got married to the love of her life Andy... I'm so happy for them. Lisa is getting ready to throw the bouquet... and just so you know... I totally had that bouquet... but someone (Celena) took it from me... even though I TOTALLY had it!!!!!
Marci and I laughing it up at her sister Lisa's reception!!
I FINALLY met my lil' man BENNY! He's so adorable and PERFECT!!
I think he liked playing with his AUNTIE KRISTA!! I think I WORE him out!! Thanks LIZZY for sharing him with me for a little while!! Can't wait to see you in JUNE!!!
So here I am with two of my favorite lil' girls!! I made a deal with MATTIE MOO and GRACIE POO... that if they kept there rooms clean and got along with there siblings then I would take them to see the HANNAH MONTANA MOVIE!! Well, they were a "LITTLE" excited about this... they kept me posted the entire week on how there rooms were clean. hahaha! They LOVED the entire movie (so did I)!!! You should have seen them dancing to all the songs... I wish I would have recorded that!! HIL-AR-IOUS!!!! REALLY!!!
I got roped into going to a dance this last weekend... I know shocking!! And I dragged as many people along with me as I could!! It was actually fun when I loosened up... (well... as loosened up as I'll get at a dance :)
So here's Casey doing a hula hoop dance. Thanks for the great dance moves...
I was a little annoyed that a certain friend took a picture of me... but now I think I know the real subject he was capturing... haha! It reminds me of a little song that goes like this... "sweaty back... sweaty back... that girl has a sweaty back!!" (sing it to the tune of "smelly cat" the phoebe song from friends) hahaha!! Dang... I think someone had to have gotten her wet... also, do you think that guy could hold her any closer???? REALLY??? COME ON... CHURCH DANCE!!! Ashely, danced with the cutest guy... He was so funny! I think she said his name was Kyle or something... he was having the time of his life... and I'm pretty sure Big Ash was too!!!I love fun activities like these!! I wonder what will be happening next week... and Kaitlyn... if you're reading this you better believe that you're coming with me this time! Even if you do start your evening "early"...
Oh ya... if you're a YSA don't forget the EXTRAVAGANZA this Wednesday at 7 at the church building behind the institute building! It will be a BLAST!!!

6 comments:

Kristi said...

The sweaty-backed girl looks like she has no arms, and that guy looks like he is trying to knock her over.

Is that the guy that Ash had her date with. I was gonna say "big date" but thought that might be a poor choice of words.

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

1. You are going to be the best mom ever! Gracie and Mattie think you are the absolute coolest for taking them to Hannah Montana!

2. Baby Benny is so dang CUTE! I didn't know you got to see him!

3. The girl with the sweaty back and the guy she is with need a BofM in between them! Dang! That was a little awkward! ha ha

Brianne said...

Ok busy lady!! Thanks for taking Mattie to the movie (and thanks for letting me tag along :) )
Also holy crap that sweaty back girl is WAY TO CLOSE!!! Gag me!!!

Brianne said...

Oh yeah!! I almost forgot.....Benny is so cute!!!! I want to eat him up!

Cheryl said...

You're so fun! and funny!

Liz said...

Yeah... so Benny boy had the BEST time with you Aunt Krista!!!! Thanks for coming to see us!

So everyone is so critical of sweaty chick but maybe the guy really IS holding her up....

Just sayin'