About Me

My photo
I've grown up in Phoenix and have LOVED it!! I have 3 beautiful sisters and 8 wonderful nieces and nephews!! They light up my life!! I have wonderful parents who still continue to help me grow every day. I really could not ask for better parents. Right now I take care of my wonderful grandmother who has dementia. We have so much fun together. And I'm grateful that I can spend this time with her!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

MY MINI ME...

I will ALWAYS be grateful to Tara and Aaron for birthing "my" child. HAHA!!
Colton is such a cutie!! He has one of the funniest personalities out there!! He can make an entire room burst out in laughter! I love being around him! I know I'm not the only one who feels this way either... he knows how to make friends with ANYONE!! He's just a friendly guy!! So I know this is super duper late... but HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLT!! LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Wow! I swear this post wasn't here when I read the post's before and after this. Weird??? Colton is such a sweet guy and he definitely is your mini me :) Love the post. I'll be sure to show Colt when he gets home from school today.

Cheryl said...

I agree with Tara... where did this post come from? Somehow I've missed a whole bunch of posts. Oh well, it was fun to look at pics and read a whole lot of posts!

Love that boy!!!