About Me

My photo
I've grown up in Phoenix and have LOVED it!! I have 3 beautiful sisters and 8 wonderful nieces and nephews!! They light up my life!! I have wonderful parents who still continue to help me grow every day. I really could not ask for better parents. Right now I take care of my wonderful grandmother who has dementia. We have so much fun together. And I'm grateful that I can spend this time with her!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

SPA WEEKEND!!

In September I went with some friends to the Camelback Inn for a SPA WEEKEND!! It was so much fun! We had massages, went swimming, ate REALLY YUMMY food, sang songs together, went shopping and did all of this to celebrate Katie's BIRTHDAY!! Thanks Katie for turning 30!!
(I didn't take that many photos... so this is all I have.)


This picture makes me laugh... I actually am doing someone else hair... Gotta love Breba, she's ALWAYS so daring to let me or really we all know (BIG ASH) do her hair. haha!! What magazine are you reading Breba????

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

You guys are so much fun! Looks like you had a blast!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

What a blast! We will have to do that for Brianne, yours, and my 30th birthday for sure!!!!!

Brianne said...

I'm with Erin...my b-day next year!! Looks like you all had a blast! Jealous of getting massages!

Marci and Stuart Taylor said...

Haha I LOVE this pic of Breba.. when can i do your hair Breba ;) Don't worry I cut straight...

Tara said...

That was such a great weekend! Still waiting for my pics......