About Me

My photo
I've grown up in Phoenix and have LOVED it!! I have 3 beautiful sisters and 8 wonderful nieces and nephews!! They light up my life!! I have wonderful parents who still continue to help me grow every day. I really could not ask for better parents. Right now I take care of my wonderful grandmother who has dementia. We have so much fun together. And I'm grateful that I can spend this time with her!

Thursday, September 3, 2009

A little bit of Parker Baby!

This little guy is so captivating... I LOVE him soooo much!
He's already being MR. FUNNY PANTS!! I couldn't stop laughing at this photo!
He LOVES to put his hands behind his head... so cute!And of course I HAVE to go over to Erin and Steve's place so I can snuggle him. And the best part is that I don't have to share him!He LOVES to be snuggled by Auntie Krista... they all do...

6 comments:

Brianne said...

I only get to see the little guy about once a week, if that and it seems like he is changing at least that fast! I mean already he's smiling when he does his business, smiling at the hot chics! I can tell already he knows how to work his cuteness factor! Keep it up little man!!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Hey those are really cute pictures of him!! I love the black and white one with his hands behind his head! You have to burn me a cd with those pics and bring them with you when you come over tomorrow! Cute post!! :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE the family photo at the top. Great baby pics! Have a great night from SITS!

Brianne said...

So the 1st comment is actually from Billy so here is my comment. He is so dang cute! I'm jealous you get him all to yourself! I need to go back out to Mesa to see this cutie pie! He is getting bigger everytime I see him (Which is never enough)!

Aston Family said...

Krista!!! He is really cute! That picture cracks me up! Such a cute lil guy!! I love babies!

Tara said...

Those pictures of Parker are so adorable! I was totally laughing at that first one, that is priceless :) I can't wait to snuggle him tomorrow.....I call him first!!!