About Me

My photo
I've grown up in Phoenix and have LOVED it!! I have 3 beautiful sisters and 8 wonderful nieces and nephews!! They light up my life!! I have wonderful parents who still continue to help me grow every day. I really could not ask for better parents. Right now I take care of my wonderful grandmother who has dementia. We have so much fun together. And I'm grateful that I can spend this time with her!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What am I going to do???

I'm so sad that my BFF Marci has moved to another state for school! I don't know what I'm going to do without her. I need some ideas... Anyone want to stay up late... oh let's say until 4am and just talk about life in general with me?? You might have to fill out an application so Marci can review it though. She knows all my specifications in a good friend. Don't you Marci???
Who's going to go shopping with me and make fun of my style... oh wait... I think Big Ash has got that covered. haha!! You know Big Ash is going to miss singing with you at the Piano Bar... what will SHE do without you??? Ask yourself that question!
This was one of the nights that we watched the sun come up... let's just say it was pretty crazy!! These girls make me laugh... obviously. I LOVE hanging out with you Pickett girls! You make my life so much more interesting! Marci, I just keep telling myself... ONE YEAR... ONE YEAR!! Then I'll have my Best Friend back! So in the meantime I guess I better get to work on your homecoming party... hehe! j/k... well kinda!
(oh ya... talk your parents into bringing you home for Columbus Day, Halloween, THANKSGIVING, Good Friday, Easter, CHRISTMAS/ NEW YEARS, MLK Jr Day, Presidents Day, Mothers Day, Memorial Day, Memorial Day and any other holiday I might have missed... )
Love ya girly and will definitely miss all the fun time we have with each other!! Good luck at school!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

I could try to stay up with you until 4am.... well, let's be serious... Sorry, no can do the 4am thing... not possible. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. I know you will miss her.

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Gotta love slumber parties! You can sleep over at my house! We are crazy over here at the Larsen house... we stay up till 9:30 at night... crazy I know... we are just party animals! We can talk at all hours of the night... when I'm nursing the baby of course (because if it weren't for the baby, I would be sleeping for sure!) Whoop whoop! ha ha :)

Brianne said...

Yeah it is for sure going to be hard to see your BFF go but you know what they say...Distant makes the heart grow fonder! Oh get real whoever said that is just kidding themselves right! :) You can come hang at my house we are almost as crazy as Erin and Steve here, except sometimes we even stay up until 10 PM! Actually Billy can stay for all hours of the night :)

Marci and Stuart Taylor said...

Awwwweee I'm going to miss you So much too Krista!!! I already do!! The first day I got here, got to my apt, I tried calling you-thank goodness you didn't answer b/c if I would have heard "I want you to come home.." I would have!! haha
BUT-don't forget about Thursday nights.. helllooo Project Runway!!+one hour of talk time!! yeahhhh!!!!

I LOVE YOU MUCH!!! You are WONDERFUL!!!! Thank goodness for blogs.. so I can still stalk you all the way over here in Idaho :) haha

Marci K. Pickett said...

I want to make the laughing picture my profile pic!! haha Some of the best memories ever!

Brianne said...

- this is Billy - I'll stay up with you!!! Like Brianne said I can stay up all hours of the night!! 4a.m. is for me is way too early to go to bed...We can stay up making fun of the citizens of phoenix who actually have the time to call in about useless crap happening at that time of night! Or we can stay up swapping manly stories, and in the morning...I'm making waffles!!! (what movie?)