About Me

My photo
I've grown up in Phoenix and have LOVED it!! I have 3 beautiful sisters and 8 wonderful nieces and nephews!! They light up my life!! I have wonderful parents who still continue to help me grow every day. I really could not ask for better parents. Right now I take care of my wonderful grandmother who has dementia. We have so much fun together. And I'm grateful that I can spend this time with her!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Mr.F in NC!!


I was so excited to finally reach Merri's place after the long ordeal of being stuck at the airport!! Miranda and Big Ash just arrived in NC and so they came and picked me up and drove us to the party house! It was a fun ride there... singing OUR song... THE POWER OF LOVE!
This is pretty much what we did... layed on the beach, ate golden chocolate oreos, slept on the beach, LAUGHED a LOT and played in the water! Could you ask for more??? I think not.
On our drive home we were all singing and basically laughing at the Nelson sisters... don't you LOVE the hair??? hehe! I love hanging out with my traveling buddies...Ok... this was seriously AMAZING! Picture this... MILITARY guys ALL OVER THE PLACE... and us FIVE girls at TEXAS ROADHOUSE. Do you think we picked the right place? I DO!! It was HILARIOUS because I don't think I have ever noticed anyone ever checking me out... EVER in my entire life... until we were there! Just so you can understand the ratio for us... it was like 8 or 9 guys to like every girl in the ENTIRE place. YESSSSSSSS!! HEAVEN...Oh ya... did I mention the ROLLS were DELECTABLE?? They were...We decided after dinner we would go to a dance club. HA!! That was fun!! But I think I still prefer dance offs in the private of a home. (because you've never seen me dance... and you don't want to either... although... I do a mean robot.)The next day we went to the beach yet again and went swimming, walked along the shore collecting sea shells and watched Miranda mark her place in the world. On our way home we decided to get out of the car and play in the rain... ya... you can be in your late 20's and still do stuff like this! I loved every second of hanging out with these girls and couldn't ask for better BBF's!! This kind of sums up what we did all weekend by what Big Ash is displaying. She is describing the perfect MR F... you need to watch ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT to understand this... haha!!My bed was perfect... right in front of the T.V. and I had it ALL to MYSELF! I just HAD to put this picture up... because Big A doesn't know who's cup she was drinking out of... and I'm pretty sure it was one of those guys who came over the night before... and yet she was still drinking out of it. WOW BIG ASH... I didn't ever think you would be able to do that! Starting our goodbyes... Miranda and Big A leave for D.C. where Ash will then say goodbye to Miranda. So sad :(But NOW I have the NELSON girls all to MYSELF!! Hahahaha!! YESSSSSS!!! "I shall eat this straw with my chop sticks"Good Job Annie!! My little vegetarian friend!! You ate it... well almost. You just need to swallow next time... haha!!
(I love it when people ACTUALLY do the dares I dare them to do...)
This place was soooooo YUMMY!! Thanks Merri!!!! I had soooooooo much FUN!!!
Oh and this was pretty much what we ate for breakfast EVERYDAY!!
BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS!!
Can't go wrong with D.P and apple cinnamon muffinsThanks Annie for putting my bed away... haha!I had so much fun with the girls and can't wait to meet up with all of them again real soon!! Miss you guys already!!!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

5 peas in a pod! All together in one place... man NC was lucky that weekend! Glad you were able to get together and have so much fun!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

That trip looked like so much fun!!! My favorite pic was " I shall eat this straw with my chop sticks!" LOL! You girls are so goofy when you are together!

ikathy33 said...

Krista--you are so cute (and beautiful). Sounds like you had a blast with your friends. Fun, Fun, Fun!!!

Brianne said...

what a fun weekend! I'm so glad you have such great girlfriends to have a great time with!!! You all look adorable no matter what you are doing :)

Tara said...

I would check you out too! You're freaking H-O-T hot!!! You guys are so funny together. I'm glad you have such great friends :)