About Me

My photo
I've grown up in Phoenix and have LOVED it!! I have 3 beautiful sisters and 8 wonderful nieces and nephews!! They light up my life!! I have wonderful parents who still continue to help me grow every day. I really could not ask for better parents. Right now I take care of my wonderful grandmother who has dementia. We have so much fun together. And I'm grateful that I can spend this time with her!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I can't believe Gracie's 7!!

What the heck! I can't believe my niece is SEVEN!! Boy how time flies by!!
I still remember the day she was born and how cute and precious she was and thinking, "oh bless her for coming out with a FULL head of hair for her mommy to play with!!"
Gracie, I'm so grateful to be your auntie and to share in the fun things you do. I hope you know I love you and ALWAYS WILL!!!
XOXO

4 comments:

Brianne said...

I can't believe Gracie is 7 too! Of course sometimes it's hard to believe that she's not older than that...7 going on 27...
Just think, in a year, she'll be baptized!!!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

It seems like my little Gracie pooh was born just yesterday!! Thats so crazy she is going to be baptized next year! Time sure flies!

Brianne said...

So once again the top comment is actually from Billy. I can't believe that she is 7 either!! She is such a beautiful girl!

Tara said...

She is so cute...... Thanks for being such a great auntie for my kiddos. It's so weird how fast they grow up :( She sure is a lot of fun to watch grow though :)