About Me

My photo
I've grown up in Phoenix and have LOVED it!! I have 3 beautiful sisters and 8 wonderful nieces and nephews!! They light up my life!! I have wonderful parents who still continue to help me grow every day. I really could not ask for better parents. Right now I take care of my wonderful grandmother who has dementia. We have so much fun together. And I'm grateful that I can spend this time with her!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Gracie's Baptism!

I can't believe she's EIGHT!!
My niece Gracie was baptized on August 7th and what a great day that was.  I'm so happy that Gracie has made that decision.  She is such a sweet girl and I love her so much!!!!  For those of you who want to know why baptism by immersion is so important to us I left a little expaination.
Baptism by immersion in water by one having authority is the first saving ordinance of the gospel and is necessary for an individual to become a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and to receive eternal salvation. All who seek eternal life must follow the example of the Savior by being baptized and receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Being baptized is such a great gift given to us.  Not only to have our sins wiped away, but also having the gift of the Holy Ghost to help lead and teach us.  If you would like to learn more about what I believe in then please go to this link
I hope you all have a WONDERFUL day!

2 comments:

Amber said...

You both look beautiful! Congrats to Gracie!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Just blog hopping but I seem to be landing on a lot of baptism posts today.