About Me

My photo
I've grown up in Phoenix and have LOVED it!! I have 3 beautiful sisters and 8 wonderful nieces and nephews!! They light up my life!! I have wonderful parents who still continue to help me grow every day. I really could not ask for better parents. Right now I take care of my wonderful grandmother who has dementia. We have so much fun together. And I'm grateful that I can spend this time with her!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change

If you're wanting to see a HILARIOUS play then go and see this one.  Breba, Big Ash and I went to see this play.  I seriously haven't laughed in a play this hard in a long time.  This hilarious musical comedy says everything you have ever secretly thought about dating, romance, marriage, lovers, husbands, wives and in-laws, but were afraid to admit!  Breba's friend played a part in this entertaining play.  WOW! She has a great voice!! 

Thanks for the great night of fun and a wonderful dinner! If you're interested in seeing the play go to this link for Arizona Broadway Theatre!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! I've missed you. Love, Mom

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Okay-- why was I not invited to this?? Did you go to the Broadway dinner theatre right by my house??! Looks like it was fun! :)