About Me

My photo
I've grown up in Phoenix and have LOVED it!! I have 3 beautiful sisters and 8 wonderful nieces and nephews!! They light up my life!! I have wonderful parents who still continue to help me grow every day. I really could not ask for better parents. Right now I take care of my wonderful grandmother who has dementia. We have so much fun together. And I'm grateful that I can spend this time with her!

Friday, September 10, 2010

HARRY POTTER!


Some of you might be surprised that I had never read Harry Potter. Well, I just read it and LOVE it!!  I'm excited for all my witches and warlock dreams to end.  They were starting to FREAK me out! I can't believe it took me this long to jump on the bandwagon and become a Harry Potter fan.  The reason I wanted to read the books is because one of my friends, Big Ash, said that the movies are not that great. BUT, I LOVE the movies.  Now I understand why these books are so good. They took out so much while making the movie.  Also, I have to say that I LOVE Fred and George! So funny!!  These books are packed full of adventure, friendship, SCARINESS, love, self discovery, and a ton of other things. If you have not read the series, I would highly suggest reading them before the next movie comes out.  It only took me a month to read seven books! Easy read!!
Oh ya, and part one of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows comes out into theaters on November 19th!!

3 comments:

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

You are one crazy reader! I can't believe you read all 7 books in a month!!! Maybe one day I'll read them...

Cheryl said...

I'm so glad you are back! We haven't seen you much for the past month! Witches and Warlock dreams? No, thank you!

Waddie said...

Ahhhhh!!!!! I'm so happy for you, Krista!!! I took me till book 3 to jump on the bandwagon - I've been hooked ever since. I cannot wait for the movie!