About Me

My photo
I've grown up in Phoenix and have LOVED it!! I have 3 beautiful sisters and 8 wonderful nieces and nephews!! They light up my life!! I have wonderful parents who still continue to help me grow every day. I really could not ask for better parents. Right now I take care of my wonderful grandmother who has dementia. We have so much fun together. And I'm grateful that I can spend this time with her!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Support for a friend!

I've known Jenny for a long time. She's a great girl with a wonderful heart, spirit and personality!  She has a new blog that my mother helped her set up as a surprise. Right now Jenny's going through some challenges that I personally think needs a LOT of support and prayers. Please help/support/pray for Jenny. Go to Jenny's Blog to read her story.

3 comments:

Carrie Hazar said...

I am so glad you wrote this because I had no idea she was doing one. Your family has always been such a great support to Scott snd Jenny and I am so grateful for that. What wonderful friends she has over there and that is exactly what she needs more than anything right now.
I would LOVE to go to lunch anytime...when and where is your next trip? I am starting to get jealous of your travels! I am actually over on your side of town on most Tuesdays and Thursdays because I teach at Midwestern those days...I will give you a call next time I have a good block of time and we can meet for lunch. XOXO

Cheryl said...

AMEN! Thanks for posting this Krista. We have some awesome fundraisers planned for her. You'll have to advertise for them on your ever so popular blog!

Waddie said...

Krista, thanks for posting this. I read her story and even though I cannot directly relate with what she's going through - everything she said were things I needed to hear about my own life. I don't know if that makes any sense. But thank you. =)