About Me

My photo
I've grown up in Phoenix and have LOVED it!! I have 3 beautiful sisters and 8 wonderful nieces and nephews!! They light up my life!! I have wonderful parents who still continue to help me grow every day. I really could not ask for better parents. Right now I take care of my wonderful grandmother who has dementia. We have so much fun together. And I'm grateful that I can spend this time with her!

Friday, September 3, 2010

LASHES!!!!

VAVAVOOM!!

Oh my heck!! I LOVE long lashes!!!  I should have taken an even closer picture for you to look at... oops!! Let me just say, I get stopped all the time by people to say they LOVE my eyelashes! hehe! They're fake! But they look awesome! I love how full they are, I love the fact that I don't have to put on mascara anymore!! LOVE it!!!  Most of the time I don't even have to put makeup on because it looks like I'm wearing it with these lashes! These semi-perment lashes are perfect for special occasions like weddings, proms (or really any dance), reunions! It really is perfect for EVERYDAY life (it seriously saves me a TON of time to get ready)!  If you're interested in the girl who did mine here is her email address! send her an email and she'll get back to you and set up a time to do your lovely lashes!!!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

The lashes really do look awesome on you!! I want to not have to put on mascara too.... maybe I'll have to give Shauna a call!!

PS-You're so skinny!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Your lashes seriously look AMAZING! I love them!!!... Almost as much as I love you! :)

Brianne said...

I LOVE the lashes on you. It makes you even more of knock out and didn NOT even think that was possible. I think I'm going to have shauna do mine. I love the thought of NO mascaera! You look stunning! You remind me of a lady from like old hollywood! Love you!

Aston Family said...

Your lashes look AMAZING! you are gorgeous as always Krista Flista!!!!

Tara said...

Gorgeous!