About Me

My photo
I've grown up in Phoenix and have LOVED it!! I have 3 beautiful sisters and 8 wonderful nieces and nephews!! They light up my life!! I have wonderful parents who still continue to help me grow every day. I really could not ask for better parents. Right now I take care of my wonderful grandmother who has dementia. We have so much fun together. And I'm grateful that I can spend this time with her!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It's someones 2nd BIRTHDAY today...

 I remember June 9, 2008 like it was yesterday! Let me give you a glimps of that really exiciting day!
First, I woke up to these two cute kids smiling at me saying that they're going to have a sister!!
Then the best part was going down to the hospital when Ava was being born!!  Meeting my little namesake for the first time was one of the BEST things!!  Look how cute she was... SO TINY!!!!
And when her brothers and sister finally got to meet little Ava LYNN... they were all so excited and giddy!! I'm so happy to have this little girl in my life!







5 comments:

Brianne said...

That was a great day! Happy 2nd birthday Ava Bean, Aunt Bran (aka Brianne) loves you :) XOXO

Cheryl said...

She has brought so much fun to our family... what would it have been like without her? So glad she IS part of us!!!! Happy birthday, Ava!

Aston Family said...

She is sooo cute and I know how much she means to you! Happy birthday sweet girl! :)P.S. You are soooo rockin that hat! Love ya!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

I just love that little girl... especially in her bright pink cast! I can't believe she is two!

P.S. I love the new look of your blog! Very cute!

Tara said...

That was a great day! Thanks for the walk down memory lane ;) You're the best sista ever and I'm glad Ava has such a special person to look up to and be named after. Love you!