About Me

My photo
I've grown up in Phoenix and have LOVED it!! I have 3 beautiful sisters and 8 wonderful nieces and nephews!! They light up my life!! I have wonderful parents who still continue to help me grow every day. I really could not ask for better parents. Right now I take care of my wonderful grandmother who has dementia. We have so much fun together. And I'm grateful that I can spend this time with her!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

A MINI VACATION

Miranda came into town for work, so what does that mean? Well, that means FUN times!! Of course Big Ash and I said we would help her use ALL of her hotel amenities out of the goodness of our hearts. So we worked out at the awesome gym, ate sweets from the lobby,
went swimming (of course),
wore our robes around and laughed a LOT, and had free breakfast!!
We ate some more unhealthy treats (which was ok...)!!!
Of course we had some more fun driving out to Mesa basically EVERY DAY to eat at Cafe Rio. We did some damage at the mall... hehe! But overall I LOVED this vacation! Thanks Miranda for treating us to a very fun 10 days in the valley of the sun!!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

It was fun to have Miranda around again! Then the little sweetheart sent us all some delish Georgetown cupcakes... it doesn't get much better than that!!!!

Brianne said...

What fun!! I loved having Miranda around again! It's nice to see family :)