About Me

My photo
I've grown up in Phoenix and have LOVED it!! I have 3 beautiful sisters and 8 wonderful nieces and nephews!! They light up my life!! I have wonderful parents who still continue to help me grow every day. I really could not ask for better parents. Right now I take care of my wonderful grandmother who has dementia. We have so much fun together. And I'm grateful that I can spend this time with her!

Monday, June 7, 2010

I got a package in the mail!!!

Oh. My. Gosh!! I got a package in the mail?  It has my name on it. This can't really be for me... YEPPPPPPPPP it is!!!!
Does that say Georgetown Cupcake??? What the heck!! Miranda Panda, you're in BIG trouble for sending this to us... First, I know that shipping this delectable treat was outrageously expensive;  second,  I'm pretty sure I just went an entire size up in my clothing by just looking at the box and third, you just bought me a surprise when you were here in AZ!!  BUT... YOU'RE SUPER COOL for sending it too!!
Georgetown Cupcakes KNOWS how to ship the goods!! Look at that packaging! It stayed nice and cool and stayed in the spot it was designed to be in.  You guys ROCK my world!!
This is the cupcake I decided to try.  Chocolate Peanut Butter!!
So if you read my last post you noticed that I had the Sprinkles chocolate peanut butter cupcake from them.  Let me just say that GEORGETOWN CUPCAKE totally schooled those fools!!  I'm pretty sure that I will NEVER eat at sprinkles again and only dream about GEORGETOWN cupcakes every night!! SERIOUSLY EAT A GEORGETOWN CUPCAKE!! It will ROCK YOUR WORLD!
THANK YOU MIRANDA!!!!!!! 

9 comments:

Brianne said...

That was SO sweet of Miranda! One quick question...where were you hiding these because I never saw them when I was at mom & dad's!! :) Any left??? :)

Cheryl said...

They went very quick!! They were awesome like the girl who sent them!!!

Val said...

cute new blog setup! You are so beautiful! Miss your face!

Cheryl said...

Why do you have little dots on your map in.... like about Argentina and the UK? I think those are misplaced and should be on MY map!

Krista said...

Oh mother... You're funny!!! :)

ikathy33 said...

Those cupcakes look so yummy. Wow--where do you get Georgetown Cupcakes? In Georgetown?

ikathy33 said...

Those cupcakes look so yummy. Wow--where do you get Georgetown Cupcakes? In Georgetown?

Krista said...

Kathy, my friend sent them to us from DC!! Isn't that awesome! I still can't believe they came intact to us!! :)

Julianne said...

YUMMMMM!!! BTW- we still miss you over here...when are you going to stop by???