About Me

My photo
I've grown up in Phoenix and have LOVED it!! I have 3 beautiful sisters and 8 wonderful nieces and nephews!! They light up my life!! I have wonderful parents who still continue to help me grow every day. I really could not ask for better parents. Right now I take care of my wonderful grandmother who has dementia. We have so much fun together. And I'm grateful that I can spend this time with her!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Two of April's MOST interesting moments...

One of the most interesting moments was my MOM! My mom fell off a MOVING golf cart. That's right MOVING!! My DAD thought she was on... but nope she was NOT!!! Anyways, she fell and hit her head and her head was HURTING a LOT!! Go figure. So I took her to the emergency room and my dad met us there and she had some test done. She's FINE now... no permanent damage. Just a bruised head. Just HAD to post this photo though!! hahahahaha!!
"Free Bird" hahahaha!! (no one will get that comment but my momma!!)
So the next FREAKY moment was BREBA... she had a MAJOR panic ATTACK!! I've NEVER seen anything like it... but you'll need to read her blog to find out what happened exactly. Actually, I think Breba AND Tara should write down there sides of the story!! I just wanted to post this picture because it makes me laugh too!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Oh man... I miss ALL the fun!

J/k! Hope your Momma is feeling better!

Cheryl said...

Krista- You are a wicked child.