About Me

My photo
I've grown up in Phoenix and have LOVED it!! I have 3 beautiful sisters and 8 wonderful nieces and nephews!! They light up my life!! I have wonderful parents who still continue to help me grow every day. I really could not ask for better parents. Right now I take care of my wonderful grandmother who has dementia. We have so much fun together. And I'm grateful that I can spend this time with her!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Logan's 12th Birthday

LOGAN
I can't believe that Logan is 12!! Where did the time go??? Honestly, I remember getting the call while I was at school and rushing down to Thunderbird to see my new little nephew. He was and still is ADORABLE!! I AM SO BLESSED to have him as a nephew! He's such a HARD worker and he really does LOVE everyone around him. I could just snuggle that "kid"!!!

So we had a family dinner that was super YUMMY!! I made a lemon cake for Logan's special BIRTHDAY!! I am actually really proud of this lemon cake!! I am told that it's one of the BEST LEMON CAKES that my Dad and Brother-in-law have EVER had! Well, that makes me feel good! I wish I would have tried it... oh well... NEXT TIME!
So with Logan turning 12 I got to see my him receive the Aaronic Priesthood. This was a wonderful experience for me! I've never seen this before... because I have ALL SISTERS. So anyways my brother-in-law Aaron gave Logan the sweetest blessing. I'm so happy for Logan and the choices he has made in his life to receive this great calling. I know he will magnify his duties and continue to be such a blessing to his family and friends!

Logan, I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH!! I am thankful that I'm ALLOWED to be your aunt!! Love you to the moon and back! XOXO!!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh!! That lemon cake was evil!!!!! I so cheated and ate a little teeny weeny itsy bitsy piece. It just made me want to eat the WHOLE dang cake. I don't know how you are such a great cook and don't eat the food you make, cRaZy!

Isn't Logan such a good guy! I love him sooooo much, too! Can't believe he's 12 already, wow, where does time go?

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

I can't believe he is already 12 years old! I totally remember you and Brianne and I rushing to see him in the hospital!

That lemon cake really was THE BOMB! You are one creative, talented and hot sexy lady!!

Tara said...

Awwwwwwww. This is the sweetest blog post. I can't wait to show Logan tomorrow. You are the best sister/aunt ever! Thanks for always loving my kids so much! You have no idea how much that means to me. I can't wait till you have little kiddos to so that I can return the favor :) Love you!

Oh and P.S.
That lemon cake was the bomb!!!

*JULIA* said...

That Lemon cake was seriously to die for! You are such a good cook and the best aunt ever.

Seriously Krista, get to planning some sports at camp and stop messing around making lemon cakes!