About Me

My photo
I've grown up in Phoenix and have LOVED it!! I have 3 beautiful sisters and 8 wonderful nieces and nephews!! They light up my life!! I have wonderful parents who still continue to help me grow every day. I really could not ask for better parents. Right now I take care of my wonderful grandmother who has dementia. We have so much fun together. And I'm grateful that I can spend this time with her!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Over a month?

It's been over a month since I last blogged? What the heck!?!?! Where does the time go? Since it's been a "little" while since my last post, maybe I should update real quick. :)
Went to the Diamond Backs Game with some of my friends.  I am NOW in LOVE with Jackson! But who wouldn't from where we were sitting? haha!

Miranda Panda had a layover in AZ! So of course we HAD to have lunch at Cafe Rio!!  
Watched Ava on her Birthday and had a grand time watching Little Mermaid and letting her eat ANY treat she wanted! hehe!
Shaked it at dance! haha! Go Shannon!
These guys wanted a picture with Breba...! 
Went to Kristie and Patty's for the 4th of July weekend and went swimming! And because Patty was hiding from me... I decided to use the picture I actually got of her! hahaha!! (Love you Patty!)
Celebrated my BIRTHDAY! Yipee! Spent the night with Er-bear and Parker baby! We woke up EARLY and played with the cutest little boy! Luck for us we ALL took a nap and then went and worked out at Erin's gym. (by the way she MADE me take this class that I thought I was literally going to die from) Erin's cool and took me to get a pedicure and bought me lunch! GIRLS TIME!!
LOVE IT! 
(on our way to the gym)
I also HAD to show these cute pictures of Parker that day! 
After a FUN day over on the east side it was time to go back to the west side of town!!! Erin and Parker came too! We went to dinner with a few of my friends! Thanks you guys! I had so much fun at Pita Jungle! Yum Yum!
Went to YumBeri one night after working out! It was sooooo refreshing! Yummy!
And then the following night I went with my family for DINNER!! That's right everyone! DINNER!! hahaha!!
Welp, that's what's been going on in my neck of the woods! Hope everyone is doing good! I'll try and post again soon! TRY is the main word! :)




7 comments:

ikathy33 said...

WOW (my favorite word)!!! A whole month. I like that and by the way "Happy Birthday!"

Liz said...

Happy birthday. Glad to see the update. Now I am having wicked cravings for Pita Jungle.... boo hoo

Brianne said...

so glad all your "friends" were able to make it to your birthday dinner at Pita Jungle...to bad all 3 of your sisters couldn't come. OH WAIT WE DID!! Did we not take a pic together? If not we are crazy! Lots of fun! Sounds like an eventful month :)

Moses Family said...

Pita Jungle was SO fun! Thanks for inviting us! :) I'm with Brianne...any chance we can see ALL of the pictures???

Krista said...

Brianne, I thought we did take a picture with just us... but I don't think it was my camera. I think it might have been put on Erin's camera. Jenny, I'm going to put up all the pictures on FB. :)

Aston Family said...

Happy Birthday pretty lady!!! Hope your day was fabulous!!! Looks like you had so much fun!!! I loved the abundance of pics!!!! Miss you chicky!!! Love ya!!!

Tara said...

Ha ha ha......wish I could have made the pics for your birthday that I single handedly planned and carried out. Oh well, no biggie. I won't even mention it again. If someone wonders why I'm not in pics, I won't even respond. I'm SO over it. Seriously, don't even think another thought about it. Love you!