About Me

My photo
I've grown up in Phoenix and have LOVED it!! I have 3 beautiful sisters and 8 wonderful nieces and nephews!! They light up my life!! I have wonderful parents who still continue to help me grow every day. I really could not ask for better parents. Right now I take care of my wonderful grandmother who has dementia. We have so much fun together. And I'm grateful that I can spend this time with her!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Fun in UT!!!

We drove to St. George and stayed the night with Em's relatives... and when I woke up this is what I saw. AMAZING.
Ash, Celena and I were trying to HURRY to SLC to make it to Miranda's Birthday party... when we got lost and found our way to this gorgeous temple.We FINALLY made it to the party!! We were reunited with Miranda Panda and Annie. Along with some wonderful Shurtleff's!!!!Miranda looking adorable at Annie's Bachelorett pad!!! hehe!!I had to put this picture up of Big Ash. LOVE the jacket!!! So freakin' cute!!Ready to party it up in SLC baby!!
Eating at Cafe Rio for the SECOND time of our trip... mind you that this was the SECOND day we were there! haha!! We had it ONCE more before we left UT!!! Big Ash and I listened to a concert in the Tabernacle. It was very peaceful. We were waiting for the lovely Bride and Groom to come out of the temple!And here's my favorite Armstrong family!! Congrats Jen Bunny and Curtis! After the wedding, the girls and I went up to The Garden Restaurant on top of the Joseph Smith Building. Sooooo YUMMY!! The tomato soup was the bomb!!! Reception Time!! Tom Cat is such a good sport with all our WACKY ideas... hehe!!
Finally, Big Ash get's her walk with all THREE dogs... haha!! We of course had to end our trip seeing Annie and Merrilyn's parent! We LOVE them! They'll crack you up on any given day!!
"Family Photo"

3 comments:

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

What a fun trip! I especially loved you in the picture with that cute black hat and your sexy curls!! Ooww oww!! You are one foxy lady!! :) Glad you were all reunited again!

Cheryl said...

How do I keep missing your updates??? Looks like another fun trip, you little traveler you!!! I agree with Erin... love the sexy curls and black hat!

Suzy Cummard said...

How FUN!! You look so cute! I miss you.
Yes, I did get that dress at TARGET & after I saw the pics I never want to wear it again! BUT THANKS!!!
We need to meet up!