About Me

My photo
I've grown up in Phoenix and have LOVED it!! I have 3 beautiful sisters and 8 wonderful nieces and nephews!! They light up my life!! I have wonderful parents who still continue to help me grow every day. I really could not ask for better parents. Right now I take care of my wonderful grandmother who has dementia. We have so much fun together. And I'm grateful that I can spend this time with her!

Monday, December 21, 2009

What In the world????

I caught Big Ash in the cornfield doing what she does best...
We were happy to be done with the corn maze!! hehe!! Oh my gosh, Tiana!! Let's text him again!! hehe!!! Don't ask...
We had so much fun! You girls are awesome!!! Amy, Shannon, Big A, and Janae

1 comment:

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

I despise corn mazes ever since 2004!! Glad you had fun though!! :)