About Me

My photo
I've grown up in Phoenix and have LOVED it!! I have 3 beautiful sisters and 8 wonderful nieces and nephews!! They light up my life!! I have wonderful parents who still continue to help me grow every day. I really could not ask for better parents. Right now I take care of my wonderful grandmother who has dementia. We have so much fun together. And I'm grateful that I can spend this time with her!

Monday, December 21, 2009

All Hallow's Eve

I know... a "little" late. Just can't help it! So this year I decided to stay home and go trick-or-treating with my nieces and nephews!! So glad I did!!! It was way fun!! Look how cute they all are!! I didn't get a picture of my nephew Logan because he bolted before I could get my camera out... oh well. Next year...
Ava
ColtinaGracie and MattisonKyky
Ava was DONE with pictures at this point... hehe!! Big Ash and I decided to go to Wet n' Wild for the Halloween "haunted" houses. I LOVED it only because Big Ash is the BIGGEST wimp I know!!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I'm gonna have to steal some of these pics... they're adorable!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Colton's costume cracks me up!