About Me

My photo
I've grown up in Phoenix and have LOVED it!! I have 3 beautiful sisters and 8 wonderful nieces and nephews!! They light up my life!! I have wonderful parents who still continue to help me grow every day. I really could not ask for better parents. Right now I take care of my wonderful grandmother who has dementia. We have so much fun together. And I'm grateful that I can spend this time with her!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

CRACKER JAX!

My friends Janae and Candice invited me to go hit some balls at Cracker Jax with them! It was so much fun! I haven't ever done that. Let's just say I suck... but it was well worth it! I totally want to go back! Candice might have to give me a "few" more lessons on how to hold the dang club. I had the hardest time remembering how your hands were suppose to be... haha! Oh well!!!
If anyone wants to go with us next time you're more than welcome to join us!!

3 comments:

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

I seriously suck at hitting golf balls! I think its going to go really far... and it only goes like 10 feet! I think we are just not very "athletic girls"!! ha ha

Cheryl said...

Ya... but you make a pretty good 'hand gun' with your fingers! I don't really like to golf but I like to drive the golf cart, therefore I won't be going to Cracker Jax with you because they don't have golf carts there.

Suzy Cummard said...

You are always having a party!
That's what I like to see!
You look awesome!
I hope you had a great Halloween!