About Me

My photo
I've grown up in Phoenix and have LOVED it!! I have 3 beautiful sisters and 8 wonderful nieces and nephews!! They light up my life!! I have wonderful parents who still continue to help me grow every day. I really could not ask for better parents. Right now I take care of my wonderful grandmother who has dementia. We have so much fun together. And I'm grateful that I can spend this time with her!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

SAN DIEGO BABY!

So many of you know I went to San Diego this SUMMER with my family and of course had the time of my life! But it's not like I would expect anything different... I'm with my family! I love that my family is so fun to be around... we're LOUD and we KNOW how to PARTY HARD!!!
We were at the beach 30 minutes after I arrived in San Diego!! LOVE IT!! Ava is getting so big! She took her first step in S.D. (which I missed :( boo hoo!!) and she was even taking surfing lessons... WOW!! She's getting WAY to big! Stay SMALL!! One of my BFF's Liz and her family (Trevor and Benny Boy) came and visited me in S.D. for the day! We went to the beach, laughed a LOT, caught up on life and then went to dinner with the fam!! THANK YOU LIZ!! I'm so HAPPY you came and hung out!! LOVE YOU GUYS!! Give Benny a hug from Auntie Krista!! Don't you LOVE Benny's hair-do?!?!?!?! So cute! My niece Gracie loved him too!! He totally fell asleep on her! So cute!T.K. showing her boys how to eat crab... OK everyone... are you ready??? I did a 5-K on Coronado Island with my sister, Katie and her sister this year for the 4th of July!! It was seriously soooooooooo FUN!! I can't wait until next year! I think you should all come and do it with us next year!! I have to admit... this was probably one of the best things about the trip! I don't usually like getting up so early... but it was well worth it. Waking up and going for an early morning run on the bay... so WORTH it! My sexy sister T.K.Ava Bean was plum tired after a full day of Independence Day events... Colton makes me laugh... this was after the bike parade Logan with his head gear on... :)We went and saw a movie on the 4th too... (I may have fallen asleep for some of it...:)The park had dinner and music for all the guest! So fun!I danced the night away with Miss. Gracie!And then we watched the fireworks pool side... seriously... can it get any better than that??? I think not!It was really cool... we went to church in S.D. and the meeting was SOOOO GOOD!! And then we went to Balboa Park with the fam! The kids had fun trying all the treats they had to sample and playing in the park like monkeys... you'll see that in a second. If go to S.D. take your family here. It's super nice and relaxing!Man I wish I was a kid sometimes. You get to play in a tent on the beach... doesn't that look like fun? And then... my last day in S.D. I celebrated my 27th birthday.... if you're curious about that read my post from that day! Thanks for a great trip!!

4 comments:

Liz said...

Whoo hoo! That looks like a fun trip!! I am SOOOOOO glad that we got to hang out with you and your super fun family while you were there! I MISS seeing you !! Benny misses you too...His hair was pretty dang sweet in that post I must say!


Love ya girl!!

Brianne said...

That really was a fun time!! I can't wait until next year!!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

I wish we could have been there while you were in Cali! Oh well, next year right? :) Glad you guys had tons of fun! Love ya!

Tara said...

That was so much fun!!! Can't wait until next year! WHoop whoop!!!