About Me

My photo
I've grown up in Phoenix and have LOVED it!! I have 3 beautiful sisters and 8 wonderful nieces and nephews!! They light up my life!! I have wonderful parents who still continue to help me grow every day. I really could not ask for better parents. Right now I take care of my wonderful grandmother who has dementia. We have so much fun together. And I'm grateful that I can spend this time with her!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Friends & BABIES GALORE!!

So after I came home from my trip to San Diego some of my
friends got together and went out to dinner for my BIRTHDAY!!! Thanks you guys!! I couldn't ask for better way to celebrate!!!
My dear friend Liz came into town and we went to brunch with Meghan dear!!! LOVE THESE GIRLS!! Only wish Amber could have made it... NEXT TIME!!! I met JJ (Jake Jr.) for the first time at Ginny's baby shower and let me say... HE'S ADORABLE!! GOOD WORK AMANDA!! Then I met Carter King!! PRECIOUS!! Seriously... you just want to eat those cheeks!! hehe!Ashley, blowing a little china glitter on the new mommy!! And DRUM ROLL PLEASE... presenting Parker McKay Larsen!!! I'm an AUNTIE for the 7th time!! Wahoo!! CONGRATS Erin and Steve!! HE'S SUCH A CUTIE PIE!!I would have to say this was a very fun few weeks!!

4 comments:

Karla said...

Could it get any better than that... Friends and babies. Sounds like an eventful month. Krista you look great and I love your hair longer. So cute!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

I have to agree with Karla on everything she said! I feel so honored that Parker got a drum roll! ha ha. He sure loves his aunt Krista!

hilary said...

you look so very cute in all of those pictures, krista! especially that last one with your new nephew. :) congrats on being an auntie again! and looks like you had a lot of fun girl outings!

Brianne said...

I don't know how I missed this post... looks like you had a lot of fun with all your girly friends (including Josh :) hee, hee). Great baby pics, especially of Parker Boy!