About Me

My photo
I've grown up in Phoenix and have LOVED it!! I have 3 beautiful sisters and 8 wonderful nieces and nephews!! They light up my life!! I have wonderful parents who still continue to help me grow every day. I really could not ask for better parents. Right now I take care of my wonderful grandmother who has dementia. We have so much fun together. And I'm grateful that I can spend this time with her!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Girls Camp 2009!!

So I know this is a "little" late... but oh well!
This year at camp was so fun... but how can that not be expected when you're surrounded by FUN young women, leaders and friends?!?!?!?!
So this year I was called to help out with SPORTS with Big Ash, Lil and Vanie!! (I know... funny concept... me and sports!) I will say that I had a ton of fun and only hope the young women did too. So we decided to do archery the first day.
For one of the moonlight programs all the girls played SURVIVOR games... we were over the "CRACKER WACKER"!! Each girl had a cracker tied to them and the girls would try to hit the cracker off of them. I was laughing so hard with this one... some of the girls were taking it so SERIOUS!! FUNNY STUFF!!We did a "art" project in honor of CINWIN...Skit night was fun again and VERY interesting... I think we should plan these out before we go up to girls camp... Our second day of sports we did water games!! I think the girls had fun at the end throwing the water balloons at EACH OTHER!! Or maybe just ATTACKING ME!!! Thanks a LOT BAILEY!! We decided to bring back our favorite prank... the body bag. We put Breba in the bag once again... this year was more successful because there was more traffic on the road. haha!! My favorite part was when someone wanted to poke Breba with a stick!! hahaha!!!The three of us girls waiting to watch the girls get a "little" scared... hehe!We had drinks afterwards... what can I say... we were thirsty girls!! ;)LOOK HOW WE FOUND CINDY... sleeping on the job! Tisk... Tisk... Tisk...She basically could fall asleep ANYWHERE! So some of the YCL's thought they would teach her a lesson... but don't you worry... the camp director took care of her assistant who ALWAYS falls asleep on the job! hahah!! So this was our last night at girls camp! I hope EVERYONE had a blast... because I sure did!

4 comments:

Carla said...

I had a great time! The staff was amazing!!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

I want to go to your girls camp! I love camp!!! Glad you had a good time!

Julianne said...

HA HA HA! That was so fun to see all the pictures and live it again! You rock Krista- awesome devotional at camp! Maybe next year you can speak at the Sunday Evening Program! :)

Krista said...

Ummm... Julianne, I can't go to girls camp next year now... :) haha!!