About Me

My photo
I've grown up in Phoenix and have LOVED it!! I have 3 beautiful sisters and 8 wonderful nieces and nephews!! They light up my life!! I have wonderful parents who still continue to help me grow every day. I really could not ask for better parents. Right now I take care of my wonderful grandmother who has dementia. We have so much fun together. And I'm grateful that I can spend this time with her!

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Memorial Day!!

I know... I'm behind on my blogging... what's new??? So Memorial Day was nice and relaxing. My family went over to Roger and Dana's house and went swimming and had a YUMMY BBQ!!!! Just wanted to show you some of the pictures I snapped of the day... I actually didn't take that many. :)

4 comments:

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun! Ava's little hat is so cute! I want one!

Moses Family said...

Ava is so adorable!!! We seriously need to do something together soon! Girls night???

Cheryl said...

Fun day!

Tara said...

That was a fun day :)