About Me

My photo
I've grown up in Phoenix and have LOVED it!! I have 3 beautiful sisters and 8 wonderful nieces and nephews!! They light up my life!! I have wonderful parents who still continue to help me grow every day. I really could not ask for better parents. Right now I take care of my wonderful grandmother who has dementia. We have so much fun together. And I'm grateful that I can spend this time with her!

Monday, June 8, 2009

Erin's Baby Shower!!

Wahoo!! Erin's having her first little one!! I can't wait to snuggle my lil'
Parker McKay
!!
I know that he's going to be so ADORABLE!! Now because Parker is Erin's first baby my sisters and I decided to go BIG for her first baby shower... here's a preview of what was prepared...

It all began with the Thank You treats... I made CAKE POPS!! They were soooooo YUMMY!! I stayed up until 4am and finished them. (as you can tell I'm a NIGHT OWL)
My sister Tara came over and wrote "Thank You" on all the circles that I punched the "night" before!! I only allowed her to do this because she has nice handwriting... haha!! I'm so picky!!

Then I was off to make the LEMON COOKIES!! Luckily I had a couple helpers that rolled the dough so it would be ready to cook the next day!
I think someone had some fun with the powder sugar...
I LOVE that GRACIE came over with her apron on and ready to WORK!! Thanks GRACIE and COLTON!!! And of course... we had our court jester for the day too!! Little Miss. Ava Bean! ADORABLE!!
So now for the other stuff I made...
LEMON COOKIES
BIG BOY SUGAR COOKIESCHOCOLAE PRALINE CAKE (if you missed out on this one... I feel bad for you... it was soooo YUMMY!!)LEMON CAKEI have some AMAZING friends and family that made some other deluctable treats...
COCONUT CUPCAKES by Katie
FRUIT PIZZA by BrianneLEMON BARS and CHOCOALTE CHIP COOKIES By Ashely S. DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES by Ashley S.Just wanted to show you how the room was set up! Tara borrowed the table clothes from Katie. Thanks Katie!! It really did add the PERFECT punch!!
Here's a few of the people that came to the shindig for Erin and Baby Parker...
I love taking pictures of people when they don't have a clue I was doing it...
Ava Bean LOVES Hanna and Hayley!!KAREN!!!!!! I miss my BFF!! I'm so glad she made it to the party!!!I want to THANK everyone that came to the party and supported Erin! Also, I found out that a bunch of people didn't get their invitations... I really don't know what happened. But I am soooooo sorry if you didn't get yours!!!!
Oh ya... people have asked me for some recipes... if you want a recipe to one of things you see... let me know! (please leave your email address and I'll send it to you!!)

9 comments:

Jessica P. said...

You did such a great job on the shower, it was so much fun!! I would rather just have you cook the recipes for me and I can come over and eat them, they were so good!

Kethry said...

That fruit pizza looks great. As do those cakes.

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

You did SUCH AN AMAZING JOB!!! I couldn't have even dreamed of it being more perfect! The food was delicious and adorably presented, the decorations for super cute and exactly what I wanted and the people that came to support made it so much fun! Thanks again for throwing me and baby Parker such an awesome shower! He is already spoiled by his aunts! Love you!

Jacob and Tiffany said...

You did such a great job on the shower Krista! The food was so so delicious and the decorations were perfect! I loved the cake pops!! You are so awesome and should definitely start your own catering business, I would hire you in a heart beat! You and all your hidden talents girl!

Liz said...

Wow! THat looks AMAZING! You are one talented woman!

danielle said...

Ok i really have to stop reading your blog cause I gain five pds just from looking at the pictures of all the yummy stuff you make C: your really should start up your own buisness! The no doubt concert looks amazing (minus the yucky tutu drummer boy lol)!! Oh and memorial day looked way fun C: Thanks for sharing.

Marci and Stuart Taylor said...

Ha ha I love how you can see the clock in the background of the cake-pops!! Early, actually!
Everything looks so amazing!! I'm sorry I missed it!! :(

Tara said...

You are amazing! Thanks for being so awesome and letting me hang on your coat tail :) You're the best!

Moses Family said...

OH MY GOOD NESS!!!! That all looks AMAZING! Probably because you're amazing and you made it all! Looks like you ladies had a lot of fun! :)