About Me

My photo
I've grown up in Phoenix and have LOVED it!! I have 3 beautiful sisters and 8 wonderful nieces and nephews!! They light up my life!! I have wonderful parents who still continue to help me grow every day. I really could not ask for better parents. Right now I take care of my wonderful grandmother who has dementia. We have so much fun together. And I'm grateful that I can spend this time with her!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Jenny & Mitch's Wedding!!

My friend Jenny got married this last Friday and we had a blast celebrating!! We went down to the temple and and saw them come out of the temple... it was such a neat thing to see!! They were on cloud 9!!

So here we are... the bridesmaids!! Nicki, Sarah, Me and Celena

Wahoo!! They did it!! They got hitched!!

So we didn't know about the luncheon... oops!! So we went to Cafe Rio!! Yum Yum!!!
After lunch Tara did my hair and make up for the reception!! Woop Woop!! Thanks TK!! You rock my world!! And of course we HAD to do a little modeling shoot!! hehe!
Ava is so freaking cute!! Of course I say that EVERY TIME I have a picture of her!! Look at those eyes!!!!!
Ok... Phil is the man!! He was such a good sport letting us take a bunch of pictures... he did everything we told him to do!! I LOVE it when guys listen to me!! :) PHIL... YOU ROCK!! Also, don't you think our shoes are sexy???? Seriously, they killed my ankles... but I still think they were HOT!!!

All the bridesmaids and Phil did this shot... hehe!! You'll have to get on Facebook to see those pictures!!
Of course we did bridesmaid pictures while the couple did there photoshoot!! hehe!!
Ok... I was a little excited about sitting at a table for the wedding party... never done that before! So of course I HAD to get a picture!! hehe!!

My Pop's did an awesome job with the ring ceremony!!!! Although... you should have seen the bridesmaids sinking into the ground with our heels on... it was kinda funny!What can I say... I was exhausted from the day!! So I decided to go to sleep on the patio with my sexy shoes and bouquet!!
Congrats Jenny and Mitch!! I love you both!!

11 comments:

Cheryl said...

I like the picture where you're peeking over the flowers. You cutie patootee!

also, you should have dove (pronounced like cove with a 'd') for that bouquet. I don't even think you tried... you have to try!!! JK

Tara said...

You are HOT TO TROT!!! Looks like you had a great day/night! Love the sexy hair and shoes, and that pic of you looking over the flowers is SO beautiful! Love ya!

Nielsen Family said...

Krista, it's Darcie. How are you doing? I logged into my blogger account and your blog address was listed as a "follower" which I have never seen before, and I don't know what that means, but I am so excited to have found your blog. It's looks like things are going good for you. I will add your blog to my links.

the hatch patch said...

krista you are such a hottie!! ms. BEAUTIFUL!! how are you doing?? Good i hope!! it looks like you guys had fun!!

-Janae

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Krista, I love your pics from the wedding! You look so super hot in ALL of your pictures! I swear you are the most photogenic girl in the universe! Looks like you had fun!

Andrew said...

So thats the Ava that Emma talk about when she calls me.

Brianne said...

I love these pics!! You look amazing! I love the pic of you peeking out of the flowers! You are so photogenic I wish I was more like you.

Brianne said...

So I just read everyone else's comments and I pretty much repeated everything they said. ha, ha. Maybe next time I should read the comments before I comment hee, hee

Liz said...

Wow Krista!! you are the party queen. I love the picture of you and Ava-bean! She has the cutest facial expression in that one! Good goin on the hair Tara....

by the way... I am thrilled that we got to talk this week :)

<3 ya

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous in all your pictures! I miss you. We need to get together.

Carrie Hazar said...

You are a hottie! Your sister did a great job. I can't wait to see what you guys came up with for Halloween. Post pictures soon!. XOXO