About Me

My photo
I've grown up in Phoenix and have LOVED it!! I have 3 beautiful sisters and 8 wonderful nieces and nephews!! They light up my life!! I have wonderful parents who still continue to help me grow every day. I really could not ask for better parents. Right now I take care of my wonderful grandmother who has dementia. We have so much fun together. And I'm grateful that I can spend this time with her!

Sunday, October 5, 2008

I ALWAYS love a good Bachelorette Party!!

It's Jen Rabbits turn!! She's gettin' hitched next FRIDAY!!! Woop!! Woop!! We had so much fun hanging out and playing games and making Jenny turn bright RED as she opened her scandalous lingerie!!


We LOVE a GOOD drink!! hehe!!!


Kissing Contest!!! Dang it!!! I didn't win?!?!?!!! I was RUNNER UP... what's up with that????
But don't worry... Big Ash did NOT win either... hahahaha!! Ash... you don't have to ATTACK the paper!!!
You know you LOVE it Jenny... or at least someone will... hehe!!

Jenny got a LOT of goodies... my favorite was from me and Big Ash... a pregnancy test!! hehe!! One of our games was a PIE EATING contest... haha!! This was seriously so FUNNY to watch!!


Jenny with all her bridesmaids!! Woop! Woop! We're going to miss hanging out with you girl!!!!

7 comments:

Kristi said...

Sorry Krista, but if it's any consolation I think I was runner up at Kelli's and I won this time. You are totally next to win at wall kissing.

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun!! You are a good party thrower! You should plan parties and events for a living!!!

Ashley said...

Good times!! We were so sloshed at that party, I didn't even realize we kissed paper or stuck our faces in pie! I need to limit myself next time...HAHA

Oh, and I need to give a shout out to Sis. Weathersby who had the "munchies" and loves acid rock. Ha!

Moses Family said...

Thanks for putting up that first pic! Haha! At least you didn't put up the one of me peeking through!!! That party was seriously SO FUN! You are amazing and I love you!

And don't worry...there will be acid rock...and salmon.

Briannon said...

i love how big ash looks she has a man gotee in the pie pictures!!!

Linda's Latest said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun, Krista. I bet if that had been a real guy instead of paper, you would have won! You just lose something on paper! Love ya!

Julianne said...

Love the clothesline gift thing- WAY cute!