About Me

My photo
I've grown up in Phoenix and have LOVED it!! I have 3 beautiful sisters and 8 wonderful nieces and nephews!! They light up my life!! I have wonderful parents who still continue to help me grow every day. I really could not ask for better parents. Right now I take care of my wonderful grandmother who has dementia. We have so much fun together. And I'm grateful that I can spend this time with her!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

COME MEET BREBA'S FRIEND!

So many of you have heard that Breba brought a friend to basketball one night... well come and meet her yourself... hahaha!!


Breba, you crack me up... because you had this life size poster of Reba under your bed basically your WHOLE life!!


OH NO!!! Someone (my dad and fred) left a ransom note!! They hid Reba in my dad's office at the church... and let me just say it was a pain to FREE REBA!!!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

No comment.

Shelly Rowlan said...

Cheryl took my comment. And I don't know how to expand on it, without negating it.