About Me

My photo
I've grown up in Phoenix and have LOVED it!! I have 3 beautiful sisters and 8 wonderful nieces and nephews!! They light up my life!! I have wonderful parents who still continue to help me grow every day. I really could not ask for better parents. Right now I take care of my wonderful grandmother who has dementia. We have so much fun together. And I'm grateful that I can spend this time with her!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Watch out Bella! Big Ash is sweepin' in...

Well, I think Big Ash will give Bella Swan a run for her money... what do you think???


3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I'm tellin'!!!!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

I believe Ashley just got black mailed for something she did... :) ha ha! The secrets out!!!

Tara said...

This was a bit provocative for me..........