About Me

My photo
I've grown up in Phoenix and have LOVED it!! I have 3 beautiful sisters and 8 wonderful nieces and nephews!! They light up my life!! I have wonderful parents who still continue to help me grow every day. I really could not ask for better parents. Right now I take care of my wonderful grandmother who has dementia. We have so much fun together. And I'm grateful that I can spend this time with her!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

An EXHAUSTING weekend!!!

You may not be able to see the sign in the photo... but it says, "Krista Dr." I'm pretty excited to finally find my street!! I NEVER find ANYTHING with my name on it... and if I do.. it's NEVER spelled correctly!!
So we had a brunch in honor of Big Ash turning 24!! Thanks to Julia for making AWESOME smoothies and lending her home to us!! We ALL had so much FUN!!!! OH YES... and THANK YOU KATIE for the muffins!! You're such a MUFFIN!!
After the AWESOME brunch, Big Ash and I headed over to her house and watched THE OFFICE and then went for a really nice HIKE!! It was so pretty out!! And then of course Big Ash had to do a MODELING SHOOT!!

This photo is my favorite one! haha!

That night we went to Norterra shopping center and "played" capture the flag... STUPID MALL COP!! Get a LIFE!!!!! Well... let's just say that the game didn't really work! So we came back to my house and hung out and ate birthday cake for both the birthday girls! Big Ash and Sarah share the same day of birth. :) Happy Birthday guys!!

I slaved away on those cakes... those Jelly beans were a LOT of work to do...
The next night we went over to my friend Ryan's house and had a BBQ!! He did a great job!! We had a ton of fun TALKING, DANCING and playing ROCK BAND!! (actually, I tried to play rock band... but I sucked... so I quit! And as for the dancing... we'll leave that to the experts... Casey, Taylor and BIG ASH!! HAHAHAHA!! Oh wait... I can't forget Josh :) and Breba with the guitar!!! HAHAHAHA!!! NOW THAT'S FUNNY!! )

On Sunday we had some friends come and make us a french meal!! It was so nice! They had french music playing and Daniel gave each of the girls a rose!! It was so sweet!! My mom has those photos on her camera!! I only took the one picture of the girls table. :)

This was an exhausting weekend!! You can tell Ava Bean and I are a "little" tired!!!
I went shopping with Er-Bear and she took me to the CUTEST little boutique! And of course she found the most IDEAL glasses!! LOVE IT!!
I'm EXHAUSTED!!!

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

The one thing I love about your post is all the pics. It's so fun to read! You live a fun life.

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Ashley's modeling pictures kill me! She is one funny lady! And the brunch you ate at Julia's house looked delicious!

Carla said...

Thanks for inviting Kaitlyn to all of the festivities. She had a great time!

Tara said...

Fun, fun, fun! Why is Bree wearing pj's in those brunch pictures??? Weird. Oh, and I hope Erin bought those glasses, they really bring out her eyes :P

Julianne said...

Fun!! Loved the video of Big Ash and Cody on your facebook.

Krista said...

I loved it too Julianne!! Well... up until the point when FB removed it!!! Big Ash and Casey were so funny!!!!

danielle said...

Krista, You are so dang CUTE!! I love the stop sign picture. ( i never see my name anywhere either and everyone pronounces it like a boy, Daniel, lol) Looks like you had a fun weekend :D

Liz said...

AHH Looks like tons of fun!!!

Miss Ya KristA!Where was that sign??