About Me

My photo
I've grown up in Phoenix and have LOVED it!! I have 3 beautiful sisters and 8 wonderful nieces and nephews!! They light up my life!! I have wonderful parents who still continue to help me grow every day. I really could not ask for better parents. Right now I take care of my wonderful grandmother who has dementia. We have so much fun together. And I'm grateful that I can spend this time with her!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

TWILIGHT!!!!

I want to get a BIG group together to go see Twilight for the midnight showing!! If you want to come let me know!! Buy your tickets at the Harkins at Norterra for the 12:01 showing on November 21st and we'll meet down there at 10:30pm!!! It's right off of Happy Valley and I-17!! Make sure to tell your friends too!! Also, I'm going to have a contest for the best shirt made specifically for this event!! So get creating!! This is going to be FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Krista, I am totally going, you cant stop me! I know I havn't read the books, or know who or what it is all about, but I have to see why this book is sooo dang good? I am going, and my mom will go too!

Shelly Rowlan said...

What!? Krista I thought you were MY research associate. Now you are breaking off into your own group? Of course, you will not be able to publish your findings in a reputable journal like I will, wait! You have blogspot too, so I guess you will publish first. Also, disregard Brieson's comment that no one can stop him, because, indeed, I plan to stop him. He will be sleeping at 12 midnight in preparation for Seminary at 6:30 am the next day. Have fun, but DON'T tell me any research findings. My mind must stay unbiased so I can be completely objective.

Tara said...

I'm SO in!!! Briecie, I will be at your house at 10:15p.m. to pick you up. Play sick and go to sleep early, then put pillows in the shape of your body under your blankets on your bed, I'll tap on your window with four distinct taps, then sneak out and off we'll go!! It will be well worth whatever punishment might follow! See you then!!!

Cheryl said...

I'm in! I just don't know if I can actually stay awake for that... maybe I'm out... I mean realistically. Oh well, have fun.

Krista said...

Shelly, you are such a silly girl!! I'm going with you to the movie too!! I can see Twilight over and over... HELLO... I'm a twilight FAN!!!

Anonymous said...

Shelly, Shelly, Shelly... If you knew me at all then you would know that I checked, it is a friday night, any Twilight fan would know that, you are a poser arent you? Arent you? Tara, really I am going, with or without my mom's concent, ha ha ha, who is the boss now mom? Who?

Anonymous said...

Oh wait, I forgot, (J/K) I forgot that 12:01 is one minute past the first part of Friday, Oh well I am still comming, Mom, I can handel the sleeplessness, but really, I seriously can!

Anonymous said...

guys I dont know if I can come, the tickets are all sold out!!!

Krista said...

Brieson... what gave you the idea that ALL the tickets are sold out??? Just so everyone knows... they're NOT!!! Go get your tickets!! It will be soooooooooo fun!!!!!!!! I hope you all will join the twilighters on Thursday night (really Friday morning)!!

Karla said...

I so LOVE Twilight. Can't wait for 2 more days!!!

Moses Family said...

I'm there! (you got my ticket right???) :)

Jacob and Tiffany said...

We went private. Shoot me your email to have access to our blog. :)

jacobandtiff@yahoo.com