About Me

My photo
I've grown up in Phoenix and have LOVED it!! I have 3 beautiful sisters and 8 wonderful nieces and nephews!! They light up my life!! I have wonderful parents who still continue to help me grow every day. I really could not ask for better parents. Right now I take care of my wonderful grandmother who has dementia. We have so much fun together. And I'm grateful that I can spend this time with her!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Before and After the Big Adventure!

So we all needed to make some EXTRA cash... really Ash and I did and Breba was a good friend and organized it!! We had a fun day and Big Ash won... she sold USED BOYS UNDERWEAR!!! Now that's just NASTY!!!!! Thanks Breba for hosting it!!!

We had a fun group date that was titled, A Death Defying Adventure... hahaha! We started off with a BBQ and then watched Watcher in the Woods... scary... hahaha... If you haven't seen that movie you NEED to rent it!!! And then we took the guys on a scavenger hunt through the desert. We had to pair up with a guy and answer all these funny questions... and at the end of the scavenger hunt we ended up at these tunnels and my friend Josh dressed up as the character Samara from The Grudge and he jumped out and started walking towards us... hahahaha!! It was freaking AWESOME!!! The guys had NO IDEA!! LOVE IT!!!!

Yes we are dressed like "tutes" and we are the stake staff... hahaha!!

And let's just say we like to pull pranks as well... we all KNOW JULIANNE LOVES IT!!

I had to get one photo with all my nieces and nephews and of course Buddy before I left on my Big Adventure to Europe!! I LOVE THESE KIDS!!!!


When I came back from Europe I had a LOT of free time on my hands... and I was REALLY excited to actually be able to go do service at the church store house!! It was a LOT of work, but I loved EVERY second of it!!

My buddy Breba got tickets for Jordan Sparks and Jesse McCartney opened for her... that was my hightlight!! I know I'm older... but dang he is such a cutie!!!

Of course the picture I show of Jordon has cutie pie himself... hahaha

We celebrated Gracie's 6th birthday... she's getting so BIG!! She NEEDS to stop growing!!

Big Ash, Breba and I went to a Root Beer Kegger!! We went CRAZY!!!

We went to a dance party... everyone left and we had the dance floor ALL to ourselves!! Woop! Woop! Breba doing her pelvic thrusts and Ash... I just don't know what the heck you're doing!

Gracie getting ready for her slumber party at my house!! She's so cute!!
I Love this photo because Ky Ky looks like she's a little devil... and she was in heaven with that chocolate Nana was giving her!

Matti Moo, is such a cutie pie... she also was getting ready for the slumber party! I don't think I've seen a happier girl until she found out she could stay with her cousins and spend the night at Nana and Papa's!!

Little Miss Ava Lynn... awwwww!! She is so cute... She was blessed at the begining of this month and I'm so glad to have her in my life. My little name sake!! CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!

14 comments:

Liz said...

Pretty Groovy Blog Krista!!!!

Brianne said...

Your blog is awesome!! Love the pics of the kids :)

Jacob and Tiffany said...

Love your blog and all the pics from Europe, you lucky lucky girl!!

Suzy Cummard said...

YAHOO!
"Jack Handy".. I mean Krista has a blog! I am so excited. I was just talking about how I missed you last night! I never get to see you. NOW I love that I can keep updated on you better. I never use Facebook.. not that I blog hop too much anymore either, but still!
Thanks for letting me know. Ours is lscummard.blogspot.com !
BTW- You have a naked gut on your blog! ha ha.. Of course you took a picture when someone told you not to!
Real quick - Ellie danced at a Mercury game & afterward I was staring at this girl who looked so familiar- she was kinda staring at me, too.. I finally figured out it was that one lady who had me help her decorate for OVER 5 HOURS ("cause her ex husband was gonna pay") and I made her pay me that day & she hated me! ha ha

ONE MORE THING!!! You look AMAZING!!!! WOW! What are you doing? Please let me in!

Tara said...

Thanks for posting that awesome shot of my nursers Kris!!! I'll have to repay you on my blog sometime! :)

Meghan said...

I am so excited that you blog now! It is so cute! I am so glad that you posted pics of your trip. not too mention you look so hot! :)

Val said...

KristaLynn! I MISS YOU!! it has been way too long. first of all... you look so good...you gorgeous thing!v ang you went to europe! i'm jealous!

Val said...

KristaLynn! I MISS YOU!! it has been way too long. first of all... you look so good...you gorgeous thing!v ang you went to europe! i'm jealous!

Salcido Family said...

What a cute blog! Thanks for sharing. Looks like you are having a great time. You look great too!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are still having so much fun! I think you should put up some of the photography you do, I want to see it! Miss you.

Karla said...

Hi Krista,
Ok so first of all I love all the pictures of your sweet little nieces and nephews. Gracie has and is one of the most adorable little girls ever!:)
Second, I loved looking at your europe picture. I felt like I was traveling vicariously through your vactaion... What an awesome experience. I am so glad you posted all of them. I am sure you have some great stories too.
Hope you are doing well.

Gates & Tausha said...

krista!!! i love all your fab adventures!!!! :) yay for BLOGS!! (found yours through your sistahs...don't know where they found YOURS from?) if ya wanna check ours out, email me (we're private ones---sor!) taush42@aol.com

Moses Family said...

What the heck?! I didn't know you had a blog! When did this happen and why didn't you tell me?! :)

hilary said...

krista!! you have a blog?? and you never told me? wha...? i'm so excited i can keep tabs on you on facebook and in the blogging world! i miss you girl!! hope all is well!